Stabling facilities available when booking either Mews Hill, Criddlestyle Cottage or the Riverside lodge.
- Great opportunity to experience some of the most beautiful countryside in the New Forest with your own horses, why not bring them on holiday with you!
- 2 acre paddock with newly erected wooden stabling ideal for 2 horses or ponies.
- Ample parking for trailers.
- Separate tack room with saddle racks.
- Light, power and secure locking.
- Available on a diy basis for £50 per horse per mid week break when booked in conjunction with Mews Hill, Criddlestyle Cottage or the Riverside Lodge.
Horse riding lessons and hacks.
- Family owned business that caters for all riders of age and abilities.
- Facilities include 2 all-weather arenas 20m x 40m; 20m x 60m, jumping arenas and direct forest hacking.
- Only a 15 minute walk from Mews Hill, Criddlestyle Cottage and the Riverside Lodge.
- Fun, safe environment in which to learn a new outdoor sport
- Birthday parties, team building all catered for
- Learn to sail, paddleboard, windsurf, row, even powerboat
- Must pre-book quoting Midweek Breaks
Ultimate paintball experience in Hants!
- Set within 50 acres of woodland with expert supervision from fully trained marshalls for birthdays, corporate, stag and hens.
- £5 discount off published online packages when pre-booked (phone) & quote Midweek Breaks
4 x 4 or Horseback tours around Salisbury Plains
Salisbury Plain Safaris offer a view of the dramatic landscapes, military and Neolithic history and picturesque villages surrounding Stonehenge and the Plain either in a 4 x 4 tour or a horse back 2 hour hack out. In the company of their experienced guides, the tours include refreshments, photography opportunities, unique plants, animals and visits to places around Salisbury and Stonehenge. For 10% discount, book direct with Salisbury Plain Safaris and quote Midweekbreaks stating you have booked one of our cottages.