5* Gold Award winning Eco-Luxury and style are the main selling points for this well equipped, chic and family friendly Cotswold gem. While it is conveniently located near several large attractions, you may simply want to stay put and enjoy the pretty garden. With plenty of scope for privacy it’s ideal for groups. When its cold, curl up by the wood-burner in the main sitting room and play a board game. When the weather is fair the garden has lots of outdoor seating
Sleeps 8 in 4 double bedrooms
The main lounge has an inglenook fireplace with wood burner, Sony 4K TV with Bluetooth soundbar, DVD player, Bose Bluetooth speaker.
The garden lounge / Movie room, has Sony 4k TV with Bluetooth soundbar & DVD player. It contains a library of books, magazines and board games. This room can also be converted into a fifth private downstairs bedroom and contains a sofa bed.
Chef equipped kitchen with:
Espresso Coffee machine
Dining room (seats up to 10)
Two Double bedrooms with views over the rear garden via the Juliet balconies and King size beds
Two further double bedrooms
3 luxury bathrooms (includes 2 showers, 2 baths, 3 toilets) 1 shower and toilet is downstairs
Private rear garden overlooking the village ford with places to sit and enjoy a meal, read a book on a lounger or have a drink in the evening sun on the terrace
BBQ (charcoal) and BBQ tools
Landline phone access for incoming and outgoing calls – honesty system
off-street parking for one small car plus plenty of roadside parking with no restrictions
The Chestnuts is a No Smoking, No Pets Cottage
In-house massage (by prior arrangement
Supermarket Deliveries available
We know how easily the car or suitcase can get filled, so to make travelling with your children that little bit easier we provide:
- Complimentary cots, high chairs and stair gate
- A single child’s bed is available
- Our ‘Tiny Tots’ box is full of essential items such as changing mat, baby bath, unbreakable cups and bowls etc
- The Toy box has a mixture of play things for babies through to youngsters
- Each cottage has a selection of children’s fiction, ideal for reading to toddlers at bedtime or for older children, including teenage fiction. Plus board games to amuse all the family.
- Baby sitting is available by prior arrangement